Class Teacher (KS1 Maternity Cover)
Teacher MPS 1-6
1.0fte, Maternity Cover, Temporary Contract
Dringhouses Primary School is looking to recruit a Class Teacher from January 2022. We’re looking for someone to work as part of a friendly and welcoming team, someone innovative who can impact positively on all learners, and someone reflective, who celebrates good practice, and can be central in ensuring all children enjoy an excellent education.
We are looking for someone to join Team Dring!
We are looking for a great teacher, who enjoys being a part of a vibrant and engaged community. We’re part of a GREAT community at Dringhouses Primary, and we know that the successful applicant will feel welcomed, supported, and will enjoy their time working with great people, and with great families. We are looking for someone enthusiastic and friendly who will ensure that Dringhouses Primary provides an excellent education for our children.
- Be an highly effective and engaging classroom teacher
- Motivate, and inspire.
- Plan, monitor, and evaluate, to ensure that teaching and learning is consistently of a high quality
- Have an interest in teaching and learning, and a commitment to your own development, as well as the children’s
- Want to work as part of a team - being supported, and supporting others
If you think that you could be this person and can see yourself at Dringhouses Primary, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a temporary for one year Maternity cover post and we would welcome applications from both experienced class teachers and ECTs.
Please call the school admin team (who are also GREAT) to arrange a visit to the school - scheduled for: Wednesday 22 September at either 9:30AM or 1:30PM and Thursday 23rd September 2021 at 3:45PM
Closing Date: Sunday 3rd October 2021 at 12 midnight
Interview Date: Wednesday 13th October 2021
Site Manager Level 3
Grade 6, Level 1-4 (£21,989-£24,447 per annum reduced pro rata)
25hrs per week, Permanent Contract
Dringhouses Primary School is seeking to appoint a committed and proactive Site Manager, who will act as keyholder and be responsible for the security, safety and maintenance of the school building and grounds.
The post will suit someone who has a flexible approach, who enjoys the challenge of a varied routine and who is able to demonstrate the following:
- A firm commitment to the school
- The ability to line manage contractors and cleaning teams
- An ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A good range of practical skills in buildings/grounds maintenance
- Good record keeping skills
- An awareness of health and safety legislation
Duties will include:
- Locking/unlocking of premises
- Line-management of the school cleaning team
- General repairs and routine maintenance
- Grounds maintenance/safety
- Routine hygiene, health and safety checks
- Porterage and other manual duties
- Ordering of premises-related goods and services
- Adjustment of heating controls
- Management of school lettings
- Management of contractors
Closing Date: Sunday 10th October at 12 midnight
Interview Date: Thursday 21st August 2021